Welcome to the San Diego Hacker Hive
Activities and Events
Next Meeting – Tuesday August 8, 2017
- Hacker Hive Website Update – Opening its Secret Doors! - Hacker Hive web site opportunities for collaboration.
- Mobile Digital Signage/Camping Light - Design Review of the Mobile Digital Signage/Camping Light
- Visual Studio Code for Arduino Development - Microsoft's cross platform editor, “Visual Studio Code” and its new Extension for Arduino.
- First Look at Pine vs. Pi - Peter Ashford compares the new Pine64+ dev. board versus Raspberry Pi. Tuesday August 8, held over from July 11.
- US Senators Working on Bipartisan IoT Cyber Security (2017/08/02) - Some senators are trying to work together to solve a potential problem.
- Intel Abandons The Maker Market. (2017/07/29) - The big monkey has left the room.
- The Arduino Company Reshuffles Again (2017/07/29) - The founders of the original Arduino company just took over ownership.
- News about Atmel/Microchip Spaces Site (2017/07/19) - The Spaces web site is live again. Do they need some new content?
- The Open Source Baby Is Having Growing Pains (2017/07/11) - Free Open Source software and hardware seems to have some issues. Read all about it.
- San Diego Maker Faire (2017/06/01) - The next San Diego Maker Faire is in Balboa Park, October 7 and 8, 2017. Your chance to show, your chance to see.